Yesterday we decided to finally have an inside activity so we went to see a matinee. We had been wanting to see Hancock and decided to take our chance with a very 'talkative' Hannah. Happy to say that Hannah only jabbered the first ten minutes and then slept through the rest of it.
The movie, even though it had some bad reviews, was really good. I wish it could have been longer (it was only an hour and half), but we still enjoyed it. Both Chris and I agree that Will Smith just can't seem to make a bad movie.
Later in the evening we went to Charlies for some shakes and to watch the Cruise-In. There were a lot of fun cars and crazy looking ones. 
After the Cruise In we went to Tommy and Jen's to light some fireworks. Hannah freaked out at first but soon got use to the noise and light (weird that she got upset about flowers and sparklers but sat in the USU stadium and didn't even flinch at those fireworks). In fact Hannah started liking the fireworks so much that when we ran out of them she fussed and threw a tantrum because we weren't doing anymore. Oh those red heads!

3 comments:
Hey, I'm so glad you found us. Hannah is so cute and so big now. What are you guys moving to Oklahoma for? A job or more school? Well hopefully you don't mind us checking in on your blog every now and then.
oh it's not just hype...they are amazing! haha...okay i'm a little obsessive about them so i might not be the person you want to ask...but i also have like a million friends who absolutely love them too!!
i do have a sister in law though who hated the first one, so i guess you just never know. but really if you ever feel like reading, twilight is the book to pick up!
how are you lovely lady? your family is frickin' adorable!!!!
when do you guys leave, cause we MUST go to dinner or ice cream or lunch or something before! I MEAN IT!
I am so glad you found me! I would have had no idea!!! e-mail me so I can keep in touch, i don't know if i sent you and 'invite' since i made my blog private! Oh yea i'm so happy for yoU!!!1
Post a Comment