A Kodak moment (well actually Canon SD 600)
Our local newspaper is currently having a wildlife photography contest and I decided to pull up this picture and enter it. I took this last summer while at a family picinic in Black Smith Fork canyon. I also thought that while I have it up I should also post it on our blog too seeing how I haven't done much with the picture since taking it, and because Gwen said I have to post it. So here it is and I'll let you all know how the contest goes! Also you can go onto the Herald Journals website (hjnews.com) and vote for pictures entered in the contest. (Hint!)
2 comments:
That's an amazing picture. How cool to have caught that on camera. I didn't know you did photography. I mean, I guess I did...but not really.
O man! I totally would have voted for you if I would have known you entered the contest. Shoot. I really need to check these blogs more often. I love this picture by the way:)
Post a Comment