Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hangin' with the Boyz

Last weekend Chris took sometime away from everything and met up with
some friends to go camping in the Uintahs. From what he told me there was a lot of hiking going on during the trip. First to get to the site they hiked about 3 miles in, then the next morning they hiked to go fishing, and from the looks of Chris' blister on his heel, I'm sure they hiked a lot more then just to go fishing. And can you believe it, there was still snow- so of course their trip had to include a snowball fight in July! The best part for Chris was just hanging out with his friends. He's known them all for a long time (all through high school) and I'm so glad he got together with them before we left (even though I missed him a ton!).
Btw, yes, that is a balloon Chris is holding in the picture- they found it while out hiking. Random huh? But be honest, who hasn't always wanted to find a stranded balloon that someone else let go into the sky!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Smith said...

Looks like he had a great time. How good for him to have taken this last hoorah with his buddies. And I guess I've never really put thought into it, but now that you have mentioned it Dannie, you are right, I would love to find someone else's stranded balloon:)