Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bon Voyage Dinner



Last Saturday afternoon we got together with some family- Chris' parents, sister, his Aunt Carolyn, Great Aunt Elaine, and Cousins- Gwen and Trudie. It was a ton of fun hanging out and going to Iggy's for some lunch. One of the reasons for getting together was to see our cousins and aunts one more time before we headed out to Oklahoma. Goodbyes, I don't know why were they were even invented- they really are no fun. But I'm so glad we hung out with the family- there a lot of fun and keep us laughing!
Isn't the bottom picture of Hannah so cute! We gave her a pickle spear (first time) and she loved it! Here's her puckering her lips after a big bite.

2 comments:

The Smith said...

July 27th, that is today! This must mean you are 'settled' in a dwelling place somewhere if you are posting on your blog, right? I'm sad we had to say goodbye, but I really am excited for you guys. The day you left every time we passed your trailer I would say "the johnsen's are gone." By the fifth time Sean said I needed to knock it off. I guess it was too painful for him to keep being reminded:) No worries though- Denver 2009/2010 or BUST! Right?

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I hate goodbyes. Good luck with your move and all. Hopefully we can still keep in touch, especially through blogs!