Lately I have been trying to teach Hannah about the #2, you know...poo. But I wasn't sure if she had been making the connection of what it meant, even though she would repeat the word. So last night while in the office doing homework I hear Hannah running through the house to get to me, yelling 'Poo, Poo, Poo, Poo...' Sure enough with one sniff, my nose told me that she had done the stinky. Oh what excitement, my little one had made the connection!
So before you wonder why I would be excited about this...let me lay it out for you. In theory Hannah first learns to tell me that she has gone poo, this hopefully will lead to her learning to tell me she needs to go poo, which will then lead us one step closer to potty training. Aha, you now know my silly reasoning. And if that doesn't work out, I'm sure it will at least lead to some embarrassing moments of her new vocabulary usage in Sacrament or the Check-out line.
3 comments:
Hahaha...you are hilarious Dannie. Your hypothesis seems to be right on track as far as I can see. Good luck with it all, including the moments that WILL certainly arise while in public:)
Good luck with this one! However, if she is making the connection, you are well on the way to success!
Wasn't sure how to comment on this one. I found that when they are aware of being uncomfortable in a messy diaper, they usually train pretty fast. Good luck!
Post a Comment