Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Little Bit More to Quinch the Thirst...
Only 68 days Grandma!














Thanks again Jen! We love the pictures. You have quite the talent!

4 comments:

ianspotlight said...

Hannah is so dang cute!!! I love her little mischevious grin on the top. I said her name the other day and Ian pointed to her picture! It was so cute. I can't wait to see you guys! Love you all,
Love, Ange, Ben and Ian

Grammy said...

I have the most beautiful granddaughter in the universe! Of course, she has wonderful parents and remarkable grandparents. She is absolutely adorable. The dress is darling and the poses very natural and magical. I am counting the days also. Love to you all.
Grandma and Grandpa Johnsen

The Wright Fam said...

I LOVE LOVE the pics!!! They turned out soo cute!!! By the way, how does Friday night sound if we watch Hannah?! Just let us know what time you want to drop her off! :-)

Carolyn Nelson said...

What adorable pics!!!! My compliments to the photographer!
An addendum to Grammy's post! She also has a wonderful great aunt! Love you all!

Terrific Aunt Carolyn