We are usually fans of the Parent Choice diapers, they work great and are by far the cheapest. But then last month I received a coupon for $5.00 off every jumbo box of pampers at Babys R Us, then they came out with a deal of by 3 jumbo boxes, receive a $15.00 gift card, and on top of that if you join their rewards club you get you 10th box of pampers free! The math: by 9 boxes, $5 off each box, $45.00 in gift cards which in turn pays for more diapers, and one more free box= just a little under a penny more for each diaper than Parents Choice. Plus there is
THIS reason for purchasing Pampers. So in case you were thinking the shameless title was because of my little plug for Pampers... well, it's not. Actually, I just learned the other day that each box of pampers and wipes comes with a 15 digit code, either on the inside of the bag or if it's a jumbo box, then on the outside of each bag of wrapped diapers. If you go to pampers.com you can sign up and enter these codes in for points.
So the other night I spent the evening opening up boxes to get points. You would think that stocking over 2,000 diapers would get me the points I want to get the oh so needed reward. But no, I still need 32 points! Seeing how we are stocked for quite awhile though, I won't be buying anymore. Do you get where the shameless part is coming in yet?! If not, then let me say it like this...if you are into keeping Pampers in business, and you don't want to deal with redeeming the codes, could I have them?! I really want to get a reward that they have from Shutterfly, it's something I've actually been wanting to buy but it's been put on hold. Is that enough of a pity trip, yet? I could go on....Since you know it's titled SHAMELESS and all.

4 comments:
I love that picture! By the way, thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes I know you from Chris. We were in the same ward and friends in high school. I talked to your mother-in-law today at church while visiting my parents. She is one of the sweetest ladies I know!
What a view? I hope Hannah will not be diaperless.
How beautiful! Where is this place?
I totally understand! I just redeemed my 150 free 4x6 prints from Shutterfly! I'd give you points if I hdn't just don't the same thing you did! Where did you get all those fab coupons??? I've actually heard you can but coupons online on Ebay for pennies...think i might have to go check that out!
Post a Comment