Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Would You Choose?...


There are tons of prizes being given away. It runs until the 27th, so go and choose which prizes you want. Here are mine...

1. #19- $50 GC to Target from Shoot-Me-Now
2. #22- Another $50 GC to Target (love the place!) from Beginner Baby Blog

3. #99- $25 GC to Shutterfly from SandwichINK

My other faves for prize winning are #s 14, 21, 26, 91, 118, 125, USC 47, 56, INTL 3, 15, 22, 61,
and really any gift card or baby item!


And if your stopping by from the UBP...Welcome!
My blog is mostly just about our little munchkin. She keeps us busy, loves the outdoors, and anything Sesame Street (lately she is confused with the fact that she thinks she is Cookie Monster). As for me, I'm a stay at home mom and student (online classes). I love to scrapbook, crochet, go running, and to bake. My husband is in his first year of law school. We're poor, having to live far away from family, and without our mountains, but we are loving life and all that it hands us!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have an amazing family.Good to meet you...love your wedding pictures.

susette said...

I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

hello,
i got here thru UBP, but you know what, i think you have to put your link again bec when I first click it, it says "blog not found" and i notice your link shows 4W (wwww.)
but nice to meet you.:)
My Party Post

Amy@UWM said...

Hi! Being the rebel that I am (NOT!), I'm party hopping for UBP and decided to start at the END of the list because, hey, ALL the blogs deserve some love. Lovin' on yours!

Cales said...

Nice to meet you! Happy blogging!!

Lynn said...

Just came by to say hi from the blog party. I love to bake, too :) Your daughter in the hammock is adorable!

Shawna said...

What a terrific blog. (And my I confess some stockpile envy?! It's beautiful!) I'm so glad I found you over at the UBP. Best Wishes and blessings!

Shawna

SavvyGirl said...

Have fun partying with the UBP, just stopping by to say Hello!

Jewel said...

I often confuse myself with cookie monster, too, so your daughter is in good company:(

Unknown said...

Stopping by on the UBP train...nice blog and very nice to "meet" you!