Yesterday we went over to a friend's house to play and for a little photo shoot. I seriously have made friends with some VERY talented people here in Okeyville!
I'm glad you liked them. But there are more coming. I had over 200...I'm just trying to finish cleaning up for my mom to come and then I'll sort through them and send you more.
O' my goodness! These pictures are too too cute! Your friend IS talented, and it doesn't hurt that she had a most adorable subject to work with:) Hey, thanks for calling the other day. I'm glad you are aware that it's my horrible call-returning skills that are keeping me from calling you, and not my lack of desire to talk to you. We are taking a long drive to oregon next week, so if i don't call you before then I will make it happen then.
7 comments:
I'm glad you liked them. But there are more coming. I had over 200...I'm just trying to finish cleaning up for my mom to come and then I'll sort through them and send you more.
O' my goodness! These pictures are too too cute! Your friend IS talented, and it doesn't hurt that she had a most adorable subject to work with:) Hey, thanks for calling the other day. I'm glad you are aware that it's my horrible call-returning skills that are keeping me from calling you, and not my lack of desire to talk to you. We are taking a long drive to oregon next week, so if i don't call you before then I will make it happen then.
Love the pictures! The outfit is way cute as well. So fun, I need to make some friends like yours.
Wow they are way cute!
Oh, those are great! What a talent your friend has.
Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Good luck.
So beautiful!
I cannot believe how cute those pictures are and what a talented photographer. Hannah is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment