Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Last of Halloween '08

Today I am sad to pack all of our Halloween decor into it's designated box to be stored until next October.
Halloween has always been one of my favorites. I love making it into a marathon holiday, spreading out the activities weeks before the actual day.
Some of the fun activities for this last week of Spooks and Goodies....


Hannah and I went to Haunt the Harn Homestead where we trick or treated, went on a hay ride, and petted horses.



Hannah loved the Homestead, especially the huge area to crawl around and play

Thursday night we went to the Story Book Forrest





Halloween night we stayed home to hand out candy. We watched Halloween movies and ate a Perfect Halloween Dinner
Our neighbors yard
Hannah's favorite new toy- her Hannah sized pumpkin. She likes to roll it around.
1. Just one month til Christmas Decor!
2. Leaves changing red and orange
3. Leftover candy

3 comments:

Jessi said...

So much fun! I love seeing all your pictures Dannie. Keep them coming. O' and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family photos from JC Penny! They turned out so well! Have you decided which ones you are going to get?

Carolyn Nelson said...

What a fun place to visit! Really puts you in the right mood!

The Wright Fam said...

Hey Danielle!! I found your blog on Bekah's, it is too cute! I loved your pics from Halloween!