I miss you too Dannie!!! I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to meet your little princess!!! Sorry you're missing Logan!! No snow yet. Yea!!! Love YA! -Kassie
You leave me teary-eyes AGAIN Dannie. The words, the picture, the music...it's all too much. The holiday seasons just have that way of bringing the love we feel for our friends and family that much closer to the surface. This brings me to my favorite quote, "It's better to have love and lost, than to have never loved at all." Not that we have lost you guys, but we have gained a lot of fetchin' miles between us, which inevitably changes things a bit. Anyway, I'm rambeling. To close- we miss you too. And THANK YOU for the picture of Hannah and your letter! How fun to get an acutal letter in the mail. You guys are great. End of Novel.
5 comments:
I miss you too Dannie!!! I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to meet your little princess!!! Sorry you're missing Logan!! No snow yet. Yea!!! Love YA!
-Kassie
You leave me teary-eyes AGAIN Dannie. The words, the picture, the music...it's all too much. The holiday seasons just have that way of bringing the love we feel for our friends and family that much closer to the surface. This brings me to my favorite quote, "It's better to have love and lost, than to have never loved at all." Not that we have lost you guys, but we have gained a lot of fetchin' miles between us, which inevitably changes things a bit. Anyway, I'm rambeling. To close- we miss you too. And THANK YOU for the picture of Hannah and your letter! How fun to get an acutal letter in the mail. You guys are great. End of Novel.
ME TOO!!!
Your Tremonton Friend misses you all too.
Post a Comment