Last week we went to the Myriad Gardens for fall pictures. The leaves finally started changing colors, perfect for outside pictures. I love the style of photography in these pictures. I think non posed pictures are the best for capturing the personality. Kristen (the photographer) has been so generous with taking pictures (for free!) of families in the ward just so she can have practice and do something she loves doing. Go Here to check out her photography blog.
Oh, and this might be considered picture overload but I just couldn't choose a few to display. Out of over 100 pics, I think I did pretty well narrowing it down to under 20! Also, these pictures inspired me to cut Hannah's hair, so don't worry she can now see! I also have come to the sad realization that her hair doesn't hold curls. If your asking youself 'what curls', well that's my point. I did try but they fell out within a couple of shots. Oh well, I think she looks beautiful even with crazy hair!
5 comments:
My favorite is the 4th one down, that and the one of you guys holding Hannah's hands. She did a great job, yet again!
I love your pictures. You have a beautiful family. We missed you on Saturday. Love Ya.
Those pictures are adorable. My favorite is the one Hannah is walking, She is getting so big, time goes by so quickly. How is everything going for you guys? When are you guys making a trip toe Utah? We miss you guys so much. The other day at enrichment Jessie and I were saying how much you would have loved the activity as well as the paper they used to decorate..we love you guys
What darling pictures! All three of you look so good and so happy. The photography is wonderful. My compliments to the photographer!
Post a Comment