Friday, November 21, 2008

Wishes and Books...


On Sunday I made a wish....
That Hannah would come up to me with a book in hand and want me to read to her
(Usually I come to her with the books or she sits by herself with a stack to 'read')
...But on Tuesday my wish came true (over and over again)


WHOA, now that's a Mess. Usually I'm not a big fan of Messes...
...But this is a beautiful mess, don't you think?
My Mom, the Librarian (there are many other great titles to her name too) passed on this love for books...Thanks Mom (and Grandma- see another great title to her name)!!!


1. Book Fair
2. Some more good finds at the Library
3. Warm Fuzzy Socks

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

That's my favorite when Steven will just want to sit on my lap and read books. IT's one of those really cute growin up moments! :) She sure is cute!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I loved it when Corban started bring books to me. It's just so much more fun that way!

So we will be in Oky-city on December the 3rd. What are your plans that weekend?

Carolyn Nelson said...

I am so glad she loves books! I also want to let you know how cute your holiday theme is and the pics.