Bekah's blessing day was absolutely beautiful! The blessing in it's self was very special but it was even more wonderful having some of our family here for it. 
Something that stuck out in my mind about the blessing was that Rebekah would be blessed to be a strength to others and her family. I have no doubt in my mind that she will be. She already brings so much joy to our lives. She makes me strive to be better as a mother (and with hopes that I won't screw her up). She's so pateint with each of us: when Hannah's dancing over her and shouting or when Cael is trying to sit on her face, or when I make her wait that exta 10, 20, or even 30 minutes to eat- she always just smiles at us. I can't believe how much happiness she brings our family. Sometimes I just sit and stare at her, enjoying the moments that we make eye contact and she's gazing back at me with that beautiful smile.
(Thanks Meg for taking the pictures and for the copy of the blessing! I really appreciate it.)
1 comment:
your Bekah's just too sweet! and thank YOU for all your help with out move -- you were a life saver and we really miss you guys!
Post a Comment