Sunday, July 22, 2012

Our little Englishman

This morning I had a moment to take pictures of Cael in his little Church outfit. Doesn't he look like he just came out of Masterpiece Theatre?!






Cael is such an active boy! I never would have guessed that the quiet, mellow little baby we brought home from the hospital over two years ago would grow into a crazy, destructive, and loud kid! We love every inch of him though. He loves his cars, coloring, climbing, junk food, dawdling, baths, bugs, cuddling (on his terms), kisses, and being mischievous. He hates sprinklers, lunchtime, dinnertime, fireworks, the dark, holding hands, and being told to hurry up.
We recently had tubes put in Cael's ears and his adenoids taken out. We are hoping that having tubes put in will help with his speech. So far the biggest change we've noticed is that the 'hacking' sound he use to do when talking has stopped. He hasn't really started talking more, but with speech therapy and some time he should start saying more now :)

3 comments:

Jordan and Katrina Hansen said...

I had so much fun reading all your recent blog posts. Your kids have already changed so much!

I thought about you a lot during the smithfield half last week, wish you could've been there!

Rachel said...

HI there! I love these pictures! waht a cute family I am proud of you guys!

Carolyn Nelson said...

He does look like Alastair Cooke on Masterpiece Theater. He is sure growing up and is so cute.