Oh my goodness, I can't believe we've had this little girl for four months already! On one hand it seems like she's always been a part of our little family but at the same time I feel like we just barely brought her home from the hospital.
*This little girl makes us all smile. She's always so happy even when really hungry or tired.
*Cael and Hannah both love to play with her.It can't get kind of crazy! Like how Cael thinks Bekah should eat more than just milk and baby food. He's a huge stinker and can't be told otherwise! So we really have to keep an eye on him around Bekah.
*Bekah's definitely on the tall side. She's in the 99th percentile for height and 76th percentile for weight. (27 inches, 15 lbs 9 oz)
*This girl loves to chatter. I'm starting to think she just loves to hear her own voice.
*She hasn't rolled over yet, but she's really been trying to lately.
*She's still a great napper.
*I can't remember if I listed this before but Bekah loves to kick and wiggle like crazy! It's like she can't contain herself and she's just going to explode from excitement of who knows what!
*We started feeding her solids this week. Out of all three kids she seems to be catching onto it the quickest. In fact today after eating I barely even had to clean her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment