Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Done

This past Saturday I ran in the Deer Creek 5K. It was a ton of fun, and I've really enjoyed running during this pregnancy (despite running at a much slower pace)!
I'd suggest this race to anyone in the Okey area. But warning if you don't wear make up at races, you'll feel a little out of place. I'm a no makeup girl most of the time, and definitely do not wear it when I run, but at this race every woman I saw had it caked on, not just a little but CAKED! Somethings I'll never quite get :)


Hannah getting ready for the race...



Throwing in a prego shot... 6 Weeks To Go!



Hannah stretching with Mommy before the Run.



This is the "Where's Danielle" Picture. I always seem to hide behind people when running by Chris.


And here we are 32:15 minutes later...

But sometimes good things must come to an end, and while I wanted to run until Little Man made his grand apperance.... I think I'm done (Certain areas are definitely starting to prepare for the baby, leaving me a little too sore). When I'm more sore after running a 5k then I was after running a Marathon, I'd say it's a good time to stop!

6 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Wow! Way to go! I hope to be like you someday. I didn't realize you were so close, that is so exciting. Good luck with everything!

Christensen Family said...

Holy Wonder Woman. You make my excuses for why I've put off running, fly right out of the window. Maybe I should pick up running again even though I'm prego. Hello inspiration!

Felisha Funn said...

Way to go girl. What an accomplishment and prego no less!! Great blog, Cant wait to see the nursery. You are so talented!!

~Jen~ said...

You crazy lady. Way to go. I never made it that far when prego. And I haven't made it that far since (yikes).

Topher and Carma said...

Way to go! You did awesome, I'm super impressed. Your belly is so cute.

Carolyn Nelson said...

Wow! I can't believe you ran a marathon while pregnant! You look great.