Saturday, March 27, 2010

Story Time

The other day I was laying on Hannah's bed (feeling extra pregnant and taking pity on myself) when Hannah came over with her blanket and bear. She patted me on the tummy, placed her blanket on me, gave me her bear to cuddle, and told me it was story time...

"Mickey's Toys" told by Hannah
"Okay Mommy I'll tell you story now. See mommy, once upon a time Mickey had toys. And he played with toys. He had toys and he played with toys. And Donald had toys. Mickey played with Donald's toys. Mickey's friend Goofy had toys too. And he played with Donald's toys too. And Mickey and Goofy played with Donald's toys.
The end Mommy."

6 comments:

Grammy said...

What a story teller! She is so kind to take care of her Mommy.

The Smith said...

Does the cuteness ever stop? I love it. I bet, for a moment, all those "I'm too pregnant" feelings melted away. Way to go Hannah:)

ianspotlight said...

That is so cute and precious! When I was pregnant with Sadie and throwing up, Ian would come and touch my arm and rub my back and stay with me to make sure I was alright. They are so cute when they take care of their mommies!!

Jena said...

I miss you, and your bump... its been a while since i've seen it! Love you and miss you lots and lots.

Carolyn Nelson said...

What an enchanting daughter you have and how well you are both raising her! I'm impressed.

Brittney Wimmer said...

I can't believe you ran pregnant! I'm so proud of you! You look adorable, by the way! It's been a while so I thought I'd check in! You have the cutest little family! Hope all is well!