Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Pinch Free day!
Nothing like a day with lots of Green finger paint, Leprechaun Hats, Hidden Treasure, Shamrock Pancakes, and Good Friends!

With a family of Red Heads how can I not get into St Patrick's Day. Of course I'm pretty sure we don't have a drop of Irish in us... but we'll pretend :)
(Hannah's hair is still red, right?!)

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Fun and a touch of the blarney, too! You're brave with 3 two-year olds and finger paint.

Christine said...

I love how Kate is the only one not in green. Sigh. I'm impressed that you had so many little activities for them! When I was that prego with Chase I was done.

Carolyn Nelson said...

How fun! I love the green. The kids look like they are having so much fun! You should be a school teacher or pre-school!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness Dani you are seriously super mom!! I need to get bitten by whatever bug you have. You're my insperation. I love you lady!!!