Earlier this month we celebrated the fact that I am one year older.
I'm 28 now, 2 years closer to 30!
Can't wait to celebrate the big 3-0!
(I know, that probably sounds strange to some, but I'm excited to bring in the thirties!)
Hannah tried to blow out my candles while I took a moment for some picture taking. She so thought it was her birthday :)
Still trying to blow out the candles. Notice me in the corner of the picture moving the cake away.
Valentine's Day!...
Valentines was a lot of fun! We had a yummy dinner- grilled steak, feta rolls, potatoes, salad, and cheesecake. We made a fondue for Hannah to enjoy. Chris was sweet and bought me tulips and some of these yummy treats...
I ate a pound in just over a day. (cinnamon jellies of any kind are next to impossible to find here, so he ordered them. They were so much better than any grocery store gummies!!!)
Sneak peek of things to come... The nursery! Complete with new walls, decor, and hopefully bedding (if I have enough sewing skills to pull it off)

2 comments:
So true about the cinnamon candies! When I was in Utah I bought A LOT of cinnamon bears...and of course I already ate them all! I saw you running the other day. You truly are AMAZING and you look so good!
Looks like birthdays and Valentine's Day agreed with you all. Cute pics.
Post a Comment