Love the photos! Isn't it great to have talented friends!!! Speaking of talented friends, Sofia wore her little dress you made her for the first time today and looked gorgeous! i got so many compliments! I caught the sewing big b/c of you and am now sewing a dress for her too! I'm loving it- I'm getting addicted!
4 comments:
Love the photos! Isn't it great to have talented friends!!! Speaking of talented friends, Sofia wore her little dress you made her for the first time today and looked gorgeous! i got so many compliments! I caught the sewing big b/c of you and am now sewing a dress for her too! I'm loving it- I'm getting addicted!
sewing bug that is...not sewing big. :)
Those pictures are adorable! Jenn is one talented lady. Thanks so much for taking the time and having the patience to get those wonderful photos!
grandma kite
awesome family photos! i miss your smiling face! we truly need to catch up.
Post a Comment