Enjoying all the many goodies that Grandma and Grandpa brought
Hannah would not let anyone else carry the grocery bag... need less to say, it took awhile to get to the car
Out Walking with the Grandparents
Random picture of Hannah doing push-ups
(July 3) Cowboy Museum
Happy Fourth of July!!!
In the morning we went to a fun small town parade
(random secret about me...I would LOVE to be on a roller derby team. The girls on those teams are really tough... and cool! Just look at those socks and black nail polish! Now that's hot...Chris would definitely think so.)
More 4th of July Pics...
Trying to feel in Grandpa's Shoes
(July 6th) Science Museum
Just some random cute pics
(can you tell I was struggling to narrow the pictures down?)
POPS- A fun diner on Route 66
They have pretty much any soda you could want, and it's in the cool, old fashion glass bottles
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for coming and visiting. We had a BLAST!!!
1 comment:
Looks like Hannah had a fun time with her grandparents! I love the independence of carrying the groceries!
Post a Comment