Sunday, July 26, 2009

Recovery, Kites, and Mommy's Shoes

Hannah is doing great now that her icky tonsils and adenoids are gone. Thanks so much to everyone who gave cards, ice cream money, balloons, and stuffed animals! Hannah has definitely been one spoiled little patient.


For Pioneer day we took Hannah to the park for some fun kite flying time and a picnic. We were really surprised at how well Hannah caught on to flying a kite (she must get that from my side of the family, hehe cheesy joke)!



Hannah loves to wear my shoes


And my nail polish



What Hannah is up to at this moment...

5 comments:

The Wright Fam said...

It was awesome to see ya the other night, we all need to get together like that more often! YOu guys totally inspire me by your amazing talents! :-) By the way, I liked the 'Kite' post!!

grandma sue said...

I loved the Kite comment, too!
Anyway, I love the new pictures. It looks like Hannah has grown even in the couple of weeks since we've been away. She looks so good!
Thanks so much for keeping this up for us far away grandparents.

love ya all,

Grandma kite

Holly said...

So cute. She is so darling! I love that she was using the nail polish and you are a cool enough Mom to not just snatch it, but take a pic! Love it.

Mary said...

Bless her little heart! I'm so glad she's feeling better. And I don't blame her for loving those shoes -those babies are adorable! What size do you wear? :)

Danielle said...

Mary,
I wear a size 7 during the coldest part of the winter and an 8 during the hottest part of the summer. So my shoes all range in size. Weird huh?!