I just had to note that today is a Record Day!
I just did 2 weeks worth of grocery shopping in a thirty minute time span....
Of course I didn't take the coupons or Hannah but I think it still counts as a great Accomplishment.
I think I'll go make brownies to celebrate.
Somewhat healthy brownies, I am on a diet after all.
Here's the easy cheesy recipe, courtesy of my Radiant Mother in Law...
1. can of black beans
2. Brownie mix
Step 1. Open the can of black beans, dump into a strainer and rinse completely. Put the beans back into the can and put in enough water to cover the beans.
Step2. Dump the beans and water into your blender and puree well. Combine puree with brownie mix.
Step3. Bake according to box directions. Makes 20 brownies worth 2 Weight Watchers points each.
2 comments:
Hello,
Didn't see an email link, so I'm posting here. I hope you don't mind...
Just taking a moment to stop by and thank you for stopping by Crafty Crow to sign up for the Usborne Books drawing. Good luck!
You are welcome to stop by monthly at www.UsborneConnection.com and sign up for my monthly $50 Usborne drawing.
How did you find out about Usborne Books?
Do you have Usborne in your family library?
Would you like to get Usborne Books for FREE by hosting an online eShow? Don't have to clean the house for this show! (Okay, trick question, but you can answer anyway ;-)
May I add you to my online newsletter list? You’d get updates on new titles, literacy info and the like.
I look forward to your reply.
Happy Reading,
Tressa Book Nut Nelson
866.454.BOOK
An accomplishment for sure. I don't do coupons or have a Hannah and I'm never that fast:) Good job. Hey Mindy gave me that brownie recipe too, they are delicious. So when are you coming back 'home'? Our trip to PA and NY is scheduled for the May 15th to the 24th. Are those bad days? I'll just cry if you are coming while we're gone.
Post a Comment