Monday, January 12, 2009

Family in Okeyville

This past week Chris' parents came to visit. We had a lot of fun going the the Science Museum, the Zoo, hanging out, and for Chris and I...a date!

Hannah loved seeing her Grandparents! I think she enjoyed having someone other than her boring parents around to play with. In fact I'm pretty sure yesterday was full on poutage on her part from just having us to hangout with and no Grandparents.

After a few weeks of being surrounded by my family and then Chris' it sure is lonely now in Okeyville.
We are already counting down the days until the spring semester is done and we take a trip to Utah!

The Science Museum...



Do you see the Angel Silhouettes in the Picture?

Such a Cute Little Nerd



A Little More Elmo Lovin'

Grandma and Grandpa brought back several cute things from their trip to Disneyland...
Hannah loved putting on her Minnie Ears!

The Zoo...
This is definitely NOT how I pictured an Anteater...cartoons can be so misleading!

Hannah Loved Watching the Seals and Sea lions


The Ostrich that tried to eat Hannah!

Hannah loved the Bronze baby Giraffe, which brings me to one conclusion...The Green Sinclair Dinosaur that I have always wanted to steal is about to go down! Green dino statue is close enough to a bronze giraffe, right?
(I've already got the abandoned Sinclair station in Tremonton on the hit list!)



4 comments:

Carolyn Nelson said...

Cute pictures and everyone looked so happy! I'll help with the abandoned Sinclair in Tremonton!!!

Rachel said...

Yea!! you guys are doing great it looks like! Thanks for commenting on my new do!! Your little gal is soooo cute! And yes I remember Michelle and Todd Wright, how do you know them?

Jessi said...

That picture of Hannah and her coveted bronze giraffe is to die for. You really should frame this one. Heh, if you framed all the photos of Hannah that I say you should frame you wouldn't have any need for paint. She is just so photogenic! O' and I support you in knocking off the green Sinclair dino, you would be fulfilling the childhood dream of thousands:)

Anonymous said...

Seriously I think the anteater is the ugliest animal I've ever laid eyes one.