January was our turn to dine everyone, and while it was a blast, I'm so glad it's done and I can enjoy the dinners to come!
(Oh, and if anyone called, emailed, or texted me last week and I didn't get back to you this is why...)
Our Appetizers: Orange Cornbread drizzled with Lemon Honey
Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
Classic Spinach Dip
Grapefruit Winter Salad with Citrus Dressing
Creamy Carrot Soup with Garlic Croutons
Lemon Sorbet
Flank Steak Pinwheel with Blue Cheese Sauce
Served over Bacon and Spinach Liguini
Devils Food Cheesecake
16 comments:
Dani!
O my goodness! you are amazing! I totally wish I was in this "stay-at-home-mommy"/"dinner party group"! This looks amazing and I bet you will be ranted and raved about for a long time to come! It's so good to see you so happy and you have a beautiful family!
-Kassie & Hunter
She will be ranted & raved about for a long time!! It was a FABULOUS dinner... and the cake... OH MY! Words cannot describe that sinful pleasure, but I'll continue dreaming about it!
can I say wow!!!that was great dining! I love stuff like that, it looked so beautiful!
Ummm, are you kidding me? This is seriously nuts Dani. I am speechless...which doesn't actually work well when your trying to post a comment. All I have to say is that this dinner blows our little fondue party OUT of the water. Seriously, the first thing I thought when I saw that first pic of the table was, 'Is she going to tell us about some fancy restaurant they went to?' You guys really did an amazing, amazing job! (long post for being 'speechless':)
PS- I want some of that soup...and that sorbet. Do you have any leftovers?
Wow! That is amazing. I want some.
Wow! That is incredible. I couldn't have done anything that amazing. Now that I see the salad, I can't wait to make it myself. Thank you so much. Beautiful pictures; everything looks so delicious. I'm sure it was.
Okay i really should not have read about your dinner on a fast sunday! That looked amazing! I just wanted to say Hello and i hope everything is going well!
Stacie (and of coarse Mitchell)
Hey Danielle-
I'm so happy I found your blog. I feel like such an awful person, because I always mean to talk to you at church and "introduce" myself, but I am always chasing little tikes or headed to the mother's room. I always hear about you from everybody in the ward but haven't ever "met" you...sorry about that. But, your blog is super cute and so is Hannah. So, anyways I thought I would say hello.
-Carma
oh my word- if you have to share the recipes, I just might have to make them!
Beautiful!!
Thanks for entering my giveaways, more posted tomorrow!
Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
http://aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com
I am seriously soo impressed with you guys!!! That is a huge undertaking and I have heard nothing but amazing reviews!! Pat yourself on the back and put your feet up, you deserve it!
Did you seriously make all that? I am so jealous. It looks like it come out of Martha Stewart Magazine. Just beautiful.
How do I get in on this? That is straight up fan-cie! When I host a dinner, I take my butt to SAMS and buy the most impressive things I can find in the frozen section. Clearly, I could use some culinary help. That table makes me want to sit down and forget my troubles.
Oh. My. Food Network Goodness.
When's the next party? Am I allowed to crash?
o.m.g. this meal looks totally amazing! i'm so crazy impressed!
Post a Comment