Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Our New Year has been celebrated with the Flu. Oh how fun! The best part was yesterday (notice the use of sarcasm). Hannah kept throwing up on the drive home from Tennessee and all we could do was keep driving after each time of cleaning her up. Luckily though she slept good after each incident until it was time for the next occurrence. So far neither Chris and I have any symptoms but I'm sure we're not out of the clear yet. For now we are just going to quarantine ourselves...

On a more fun, brighter, and way exciting note:
I received a package that I won in a giveaway! I didn't even know what I would be receiving,
just told that it would be a tote of goodies and surprises. I am still shocked at all the wonderful things Laurie from Kandy Kisses Boutique made for us. I have to say that I love Laurie's boutique. She makes such wonderful designs.
Here's what she made for my little family....

Isn't this top so cute!!!

I love the stockings, and can't wait to use them next year!

A cute tote, beautiful crocheted beanie with removable flower clips (which can also be used as barrettes!), and two cute Ringlet Hair Ribbons (hopefully Hannah's hair will be long enough this summer for her to wear them!)

I'm so excited about the clothes!
This is by far the best, most generous thing I have ever won!

And sorry my little Nana couldn't model the clothes for you.
This is how she was looking at the time of opening the package and taking the pictures.


Oh, I forgot to mention that Kandy Kisses also has a BLOG
and an ETSY shop ...So many cute things!!!

4 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Oh, I'm sorry little Hannah is sick! Sick tummies in kids is the WORST!!!

Congrats on the win! You got some GREAT stuff!!!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

That is a way cute outfit! You'll have to take pictures when she is feeling all better, not fun.

Carolyn Nelson said...

Congratulations on your winnings! I hope Hannah is feeling better by now.

Mary said...

Having the sickies while traveling is the worst! Hope she's better soon.

What an amazing prize package! Woo Hoo. Keep entering those contests!