Let's see, it went something like this...
Monday- Classes started
Tuesday was exciting with Hannah learning to say 'Jesus'
only it's more like 'She-Shush' but still cute...
A Tender Moment in my book
On Tuesday I also won a $50 gift card to Target- Wahoo!
Wednesday our friends, Adam and Robin came into town.
It was so great to see some Logan Buddies and hangout!
Wednesday night Robin and I went shopping with the little munchkins
Wednesday night Robin and I went shopping with the little munchkins
(Corbin and Hannah, not Adam and Chris)
Thursday we met back up with Adam and Robin
and we all went to the Science Museum.
So Much Fun!!!
So Much Fun!!!
I think we went more for Chris and Adam than the kids!
And Friday I substituted for a kindergarten class- not quite as fun...
Too many crazy kids in too small of a room!
1. Hannah's kissable chubby neck
2. Chris' ability to fix all
3. Winning the Target GC- very much needed
No comments:
Post a Comment