Saturday, December 20, 2008

Marilyn Monroe, Move Over....

Cause Hannah's joining the world of Pop Art!

I admit, I'm a giveaway junkie! (I'm such a dork, I know!) Each morning while Hannah eats her oatmeal I enter some giveaways. With a very tight budget we just don't spend money on things and so giveaways are my way of treating myself.
I've mentioned a couple of my giveaway winnings already in latter posts. I'll post all my many others and give credit to the wonderful blogs at some point in time...I really need to give credit. But for now I am posting about a giveaway that I just won. Drumroll...

A personalized 20 x 24 stretched canvas portrait, Warhol Style courtesy of All Pop Art! I won it at a website I love....sandierpastures.com
Here's a fun example of something like what I'll get, only with Hannah's face!


7 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

How fun! Especially with Hannah's face on it. Congrats on the win! Hope you have fun in Tenn.

Momisodes said...

I love it! That is so cool :) Congrats!

~Jen~ said...

Way cool!

I wanted to get to talk to you today to wish you a merry christmas, but I was subbing in primary again. So...hope you have a GREAT Christmas!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool Danielle...
Did you get my package yet?? I was hoping it would arrive by Christmas. I shipped it out on Wed. last week. Let me know when it arrives!!

Laurie

Eli's Lids said...

Found your blog while blog hopping.
This is great.
I have never won a giveaway... but I don't enter that many either. If you like giveaways my business is doing on here: http://pjmommy.com/?p=2735
Don't think I'm just commenting to tell you about the giveaway... I you said you liked them and this one only has a few people who have entered...
http://elislids.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

Hey, that's so cool! I won a $50 gift card to Photofiddle - is that who yours is through. I chose a sponge painting print. I'll post it on my blog soon. It's so cool! You'll love yours. Wish I could've gotten the canvas, but I chose a print to put in a frame I already had so that I didn't have to add any additional money to the gift card amount. But I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the mention. I'm sorry I missed this post.