Friday, December 26, 2008

A Late Merry Christmas to All!

Christmas in Tennessee

Hannah had a lot of fun opening her presents...
One of Hannah's favorites- Elmo!


While many of our friends and family were battling snow on
Christmas day, we were at the park enjoying a sunny warm (65 degrees) day.


Giving Elmo a little goodnight lovin'

1. Grandparents
2. Beautiful rolling hills of Tennessee
3. Insurance

3 comments:

~Jen~ said...

I love her little Christmas outfit and slippers! I'm glad you had a good day and are getting to enjoy time with your family.

Jessi said...

I'm so happy that you had family come out for Christmas! How wonderful for you guys:) Hannah is, of course, more adorable than ever. I love the pics of her hugging her Elmo. I'm so jealous that you are basking in the sun, we have totally been DUMPED on here in Logan. It's pretty, but snow around my ankles is a big downer. I must say too that you are looking really good Dannie. You are one cute Mommy:)

Carolyn Nelson said...

What a fun Christmas!