Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everyday Life for the Nanas

Just several of the activities that keep me and the parents busy each day in Okeyville...


Crazy hair and peaches makes for a great morning


Mommy always has to play with my hair after Breakfast


Daddy pulls me around in my new wagon they built for me.


Daddy loves it when I make smudges on the car window,
especially since I look so cute doing it!



Spending sometime up in the air!


The porch stairs- going down, then up, and down and up....


Playing at Lake Hefner.


Don't worry, Daddy always catches me!


Watching Thomas and Friends in my car seat


Another attempt at making Autumn happen... Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies


Mom cringes when I drink the bath water


Mom craftin' it up!


Hmmm, Lion House rolls for Lunch


Eating popcorn and watching a movie with Mommy


And when I get tired of the parents... I hideout in my closet and read


Getting ready for bed.

3 comments:

Carolyn Nelson said...

What cute pictures! The one of her drinking the bath water looks so much like Chris!!!!

Carolyn Nelson said...

I have to add that the one with her tongue sticking out looks just like Dannie! See the pictures at the top of the blog!

Jessi said...

I can't tell you how many times I sighed "how cute" while looking at these pictures. Thanks for sharing them Dannie, your blog is so much fun to look at:) Did I mention we miss you guys?