Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah!


My Cute Nanas,
Today we celebrated your first birthday! I can't believe a year could go by so fast. I feel very blessed that I have been able to 'hangout' with you each day. I love watching you learn and explore new things. I am so thankful for having you in our little family. I'm thankful for being able to raise you in the gospel and teach you about your Heavenly Father. You have such a wonderful personality that is all your own: stubborn, a cuddlier, quirky, shy, and so curious! You are so beautiful, Hannah. Beautiful eyes, hair, and a beautiful spirit. I can't wait to see what your second year with us brings! I love you a million times over my little McNammers!
Love,
Mommy
1. Hannah's laugh
2. Her big kisses
3. Cuddling

1 comment:

Carolyn Nelson said...

You both have done a wonderful job during her first year and given her the love support and yet independence to grow and develop into the beautiful little girl that she is and will become. You deserve a big pat on the back!