Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hannah's Halloween Pics

A couple of weeks ago we took Hannah to Walmart to get her picture taken in her costume. Well here they are (oh disclaimer...don't mind the glare or poor quality... that's me trying to take a picture of a picture. I think I did pretty good though)
1. Halloween fun size candy, YUM!
2. Our Vacuum (and learning how to spell Vacuum!)
3. Baby Ibuprofen

4 comments:

Jena said...

Seriously, her and Kamdyn would have a blast together! Are you guys going to move back to UT?!!! I think you should and come down to St. George, it would be a good idea! e-mail me. jenac22@hotmail.com

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

So cute!

Carolyn Nelson said...

What darling pics! Hannah looks adorable.

Janell R. Cropper said...

These are adorable! Steven hates his Halloween costume, so I decided against pictures. She is so so cute!