We LOVE having family visit! Chris' parents came out to see us at the beginning of the year. Bekah warmed right up to them. Cael, like always, hovered around Grandpa and Hannah had fun having more family around to show off in front of and entertain. She especially loved having them come to her swim lesson. 

Each January I order a ton of tulle- boxes and boxes of the stuff. Bekah was very excited to have all the tulle to play with before I got it put away.
We decided to make the nursery into an office/studio, so our walk in closest became Bekah's room. Eh, you do what you gotta do with 1200 square foot, an at home business, and 5 people.
What can you get for $100 bucks off of Craigslist?! (besides a lot of stuff) A green upright piano! It actually plays really well, and besides the color I'm loving it. I'll post a picture of it once we get it repainted :)
How awesome is this? With my small business grant money I was able to purchase a Bernina. I'm in love....
Hannah's 100 days of school (I was very impressed when she counted to 100 for me. Thank goodness we have pre-k because I'm definitely a slacker when it comes to teaching this girl stuff)-





1 comment:
I really liked the Johnsen family band with their hit "Happy Birthday to Grandma." Hannah is precious in her ballet outfit. Cael always looks so happy and is always smiling. Valentines looked fun. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment