Yummy, Rocks!
Along with spending an afternoon hiking we also stopped at several parks along the road trip.
Yup, my kids go barefoot at the park in November. They hardly wear coats either...
We spent our time with family at a beautiful cabin just outside of Knoxville. We usually stay in the Smoky Mountains but it was nice to be so close to the city. I fell in love all over again with running those winding, hilly, back woods roads. I forgot how much fun and gorgoues it is to run in Tennessee!
Hitting up Pigeon Forge
We rode go carts (a fun Kite family tradition) and then played at the arcades. My dad killed it when it came to getting tickets! I think he got more then all of us combined.
UT VOLS game! It was SO crazy cold! But a ton of fun and believe it or not- We Won! Wahoo!
I love this picture. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner! Thanks Mom! It was so great finally spending Thanksgiving with my parents. This was the first time in ten years that we had spent Thanksgiving together.
Because we love my brother so much, we always make sure to visit the UT bookstore :)
The cabin had the coolest bunkbeds- Homemade QUEEN size! They were so large and comfy. I want one!
Thanksgiving was perfect! We had a wonderful week relaxing with family at a beautiful cabin in the country. We played games, shopped, spent lots of time in the hot tub, went for walks, and just enjoyed a little R&R. AND Thank goodness, no snow this time. ;)















1 comment:
Miss you guys! That trip looks like it was so fun.
Post a Comment