Examples of Recent Cuteness...
The other day she had been down for a nap for about 2 hours. Since she was feeling extra sick that day and had already had one nap, Chris decided to go in and check on her. So he walks in and right then she opens her eyes and sits right up in bed. She looks at Chris, shakes her head and says "no, no, no" and then just lays right back down and sleeps for another hour. I couldn't argue with that.
Then today I was holding her and started to cough, she then decided to pat my back and ask me "you okay?" Which is something I always do when she starts coughing.
Awhile back Chris decided it would be funny to teach her how to snap the elastic part of my underwear. Hannah thinks this is hilarious, if she sees me bent over she'll coming running, throw up my shirt, pull my pants down some, and SNAP! Which is then followed by hysterical laughter.
Can you tell that I just absolutely adore this girl! I know I've said this before but I really hope she keeps this silly quirky personality as she grows up. She's adds so much more to our little family then I could have ever imagined!
Random Note: Sorry about all the venting yesterday. I'm sure it has made non-Oklahomans worry and think our little one is next to dying, but really the allergy thing is a part of our routine. I just needed to vent. And if it brings anyone comfort, it's a common occurrence around here (the allergies, not the venting). Pretty much everyone I talk to in our ward as someone in the family that has terrible allergies. I guess it's just part of life in Okeyville! We'll keep trying different medicines until something works. You should see how excited she gets when we tell her it's medicine time. She makes an airplane noise when we give her the Zyrtec and she laughs when we use the nasal spray (I think it tickles her nose).
3 comments:
I agree with every word you wrote. I can't wait to cuddle with her and love her to pieces. That picture is extremely sparkly.
Love, Grammy
How adorable she is! You do such a good job to make her look adorable.
PS. Naughty Chris!!!
Post a Comment