At least a nice pair of rain boots. I am running a Vincent Shoes giveaway and they have rainboots. Check it out you might be able to win a $75 giftcard and get a nice pair. Happy WW!
Check it out at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/2009/04/vincent-shoes-review-and-giveaway.html
I am a mean mommy 'cause I don't allow splashes in puddles. However, maybe I'll surprise them with some rain boots and let them splash away. Great pics... she's having so much fun.
6 comments:
Just a good pair of boots will do the trick! My chickadees love, love, love to splash in puddles.
At least a nice pair of rain boots. I am running a Vincent Shoes giveaway and they have rainboots. Check it out you might be able to win a $75 giftcard and get a nice pair. Happy WW!
Check it out at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/2009/04/vincent-shoes-review-and-giveaway.html
I am a mean mommy 'cause I don't allow splashes in puddles. However, maybe I'll surprise them with some rain boots and let them splash away. Great pics... she's having so much fun.
OH YEAH! Bring on the puddles!
Happy WW!
Great pictures! Adorable. Puddles are so much fun!
Priceless
Post a Comment