Thursday, April 9, 2009

Frugal Friday

Here are my favorites for the week. I found them all over at MY GOOD CENTS.

1. Each Monday in April, Earth Bound Farm gives away 10,000 reusable grocery totes. I won a bag this past Monday. Just make sure to try first thing in the morning. They go quick. Click HERE and you'll find on the right sidebar a "Take Our Earth Day Pledge". Just click on that for your free tote.



2. If you collect Disney Reward Points then here are some codes equaling 100 pts-

SUPERBARK
JIMINY
BUDDERBALL
PAPERS



3. Fisher Price is offering the first episode of Precious Places on DVD for free and no shipping or handling. When you go to the website just choose country and click continue. It'll have you fill out shipping information and that's it. It does take awhile to ship. I think it said about 12 weeks.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You are a wealth of knowledge! Where do you find this stuff? Great info - thanks.