Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Aging


A friend had a post about her evolution since the High School days and so I thought it would be fun to do the same thing...

 
Freshmen Year- Yikes!


Sophomore Year- I always ended up with pictures taken after  races, never before. 


Junior Year- Picture taken over the summer with my awesome and beautiful cousin!



Senior Year Picture


This is a jump in years (eight to be exact) but I thought I would put up a picture of me with long hair (well, long for me)

(These are all pictures of pictures so the quality isn't the best. I tried to get pictures up of me with roommates but they were to dark and blurry. I'm so glad everything is digital now!) 

3 comments:

Carolyn Nelson said...

How fun to look back - especially when you are so pretty then and now.
Thanks for sharing.

Christensen Family said...

Too fun!! I would love to see everyones evolution! And I just LOVE the lemon skirt!

~Jen~ said...

I love your hair long! Not that I don't like it short...but it was beautiful long too.

Oh, and stay tuned to my evolution. I decided to save it for my birthday.