Yesterday at the conclusion of the first session of General Conference, Hannah starting asking for juice. So as the closing song was ending I got up to go into the kitchen. Thinking Hannah would follow I filled up her sippy only to turn around and not find her there. I listened...nothing. So I walked around the corner to find her...listened...nothing. I continued into the office where we were watching conference and found her with her head bowed and arms folded listening to the closing prayer.
I'm so grateful for the simple, innocent messages we gain from little ones!
This one was actually taken today during conference. Hannah was sitting at the desk and watching. She tries so hard to pull off the angelic look...it works sometimes.
Random note- If you ordered the free pictures from Canon that I posted about on Friday please note that they changed their size from 8x10 to 4x6! So not cool! I guess they were previously giving out one 8x10 from your choice of one printer but then switched it to a 4x6 from each printer. I would personally prefer the 8x10 but it's still a freebie. I received mine yesterday and they look great. Since they are 4x6s then I'll just tuck them in with Easter cards I sent out. Anyways sorry if anyone got excited about free 8x10s, again I repeat....so not cool!
4 comments:
I am new here! What a great blog :)
wow, that is an awesome moment... how neat that we can experience these moments once in a while!
I hear that the tender moments make up for all the naughtiness, I believe it with this story. Thanks for sharing:)
PS- I so can't wait to see you guys again!
How adorable! She is being taught all the right things and it is so cute to see how kids respond. She looks so angelic.
Post a Comment