Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

I found the cutest halter top tutorial HERE!

Of course my creation doesn't do it justice. For this one I just cut up one of my old shirts that I never wear. It's a little big on my little one so I'll cut some off in measurements next time. But overall I love it. It's simple and quick! I figure I'll make more since practice makes perfect and it's way cheap and easy to make.



The second one I made I just used some old sheets and decided to throw in a matching headband. I'm starting to get more used to the sewing machine. I'm not the best at it, and it is still a little intimidating but at the same time so addicting! I love making things for our munchkin!


More Tackle it Tuesdays found HERE

6 comments:

Abbie said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the tutorial! It looks precious on your lovely little girl!

Abbie

Carolyn Nelson said...

How darling!! And you are so clever to make these things!

Mary said...

So cute! What talent you have. I wish I could sew, but I'm still traumatized from 8th grade Home Ec. Don't ask! I love the second one with the matching headband.

Anonymous said...

So Cute...you did a great job!!!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

So Cute...you did a great job!!!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

good grief....why did that post twice...LOL??