Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring

I love Spring and bright colors. Unfortunately though, as I look into my closet I see only blah winter colors. I need a wardrobe makeover! I think that is why I am coveting my daughter's skirt. Yes, that's right... I want the same skirt as a 18 month old. Would it be weird to have matching skirts? I think it would be cute. I'll probably make my lemon patterned twirly skirt this weekend and just maybe for Mother's Day we'll go to church, completely matching.  

Oh, how we love Okeyville wind!

4 comments:

The Wright Fam said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE Hannah's cute outfit!! Did you make that fun lemon skirt?! I noticed the adoreable matching bow too!! You are seriously so talented! And, no, I don't think it's weird to want the same wardrode as your sweet little girl. I KNOW Kenzi has a better wardrobe than me by a long shot! Can you teach me how to make those cute bow, I love them! Don't ever doubt your amazing talent! :-)

Carolyn Nelson said...

Hannah's clothes are darling! She looks so grown up.

Mary said...

Such an adorable, bright skirt! Wish I had your talent and can't wait to see pics of you guys in matching skirts!

Staci A said...

The skirt is adorable! Love the colors-so bright and fun!