Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boogie Fever

If there is music playing then somewhere there's a Nana dancin'! She started groovin' when she was just about four months old to the blaring of the radio. I think she even has some rhythm now.

Here's some footage of Hannah getting down with her bad self...

Just ignore the singing in this next video . Usually whenever we sing "Popcorn Popping" Hannah starts doing the hand motions with us, which is why I originally started taping, but as you can tell she decided dancing and clapping would be the cooler thing to do...

Here's Hannah enjoying a little tune from Thomas and Friends. It doesn't matter where Hannah is off wandering in the house, when I turn the show on in the afternoon she comes right in and starts bouncing...




1. Chocolate
2. Baby Motrin
3. Down Comforters

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Hannah has the moves and the grooves. She will rival Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

She is so so cute! I love her moves! Go Hannah!

Allyson said...

Oh my gosh. She is so cute. She's definitely got rhythm. I wish I could pick her up and give her a big squeeze. Give her one for me, okay?
Love ya lots,
Allyson

Carolyn Nelson said...

What rhythm that gal has!