Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shush Mom, I'm on the Phone!!!

We haven't given Hannah our phones in awhile because, well she would try and eat them. In fact she is the cause for the death of my previous phone. We concluded that it was death by drowning (in slobber). But after a month now of not having any play time with the phones I decided to test her out on them again, hoping she was past 'eating the phone' phase.


Success....


These are a couple of videos of Hannah "answering the phone". She still says 'hey' instead of 'hi'... we've taught her such good grammer. Before I grabbed the camera to video tape her she was gabbering away on the phone. Calling Daddy, I'm sure.

4 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

She is so cute! I love her eye's! The saying on her shirt fits well for this post also!! Corban holds the phone just like her...behind the head. HA HA I think that's how most babies do it though, from what I've seen. So cute!

Janell R. Cropper said...

That really is so cute! Steven loves talking on the phone too. And of course, they always want to talk to dad. He'll pick up the phone, open it, and just say over and over, "hi dad! hi dad!" He's had months to perfect the phrase!

Grammy said...

She looks so much like you, Dannie.
She seems to have your very photogenic personality. She seems so grown up.

Carolyn Nelson said...

Sounds like she is saying, "Hey, Danielle!"