Friday, June 20, 2008

Tribute to great Dads


I've been very blessed to have several great Dad's involved in my life. What could be better than that... having those same wonderful men in Hannah's life also!





This is a cute picture of my mom and dad in front of the Denver Temple last summer. This picture is a great example of who my dad is- he's very devoted to our Heavenly Father and loves spending his time in service.





This picture brings up great memories! It's a picture of Chris' parents at Disney Land. They took us there last summer. Chris' Dad loves to do things as a family, whether its a trip or a bbq in the back. So this picture doesn't just remind me of our trip to Disney Land but all the great memories of getting together as a family.


Then there's the newest Dad- Chris. He is such a wonderful Father to Hannah. I love this picture of him, it shows just a glimpse of a hard working father. Both Hannah and I are so blessed to have him! He's our big Sugar Daddy!

No comments: