

Well, Ok more like... Ducks, bobcats, and turtles, Oh my! I'm talking about the Willow Zoo of course! After living in Logan for six years I finally went yesterday to see what all the not exactly rage was about. But it was a lot of fun, especially taking Hannah and meeting up with my friend Dana and her kids, and our friend Trisha (we use to all work together at Inkleys).
Hannah became very excited over the ducks and bobcats. She loves cats, so to see one four times bigger than the grandparents cats made her wave her arms up and down and squeal. The turtles well... not so much. They might as well have been rocks to her. But the water rushing by that they were in got her excited! At the end of our adventure we were able to feed the ducks. They have dispensers that you can put a dime into and get tons of food pellets for the ducks and fish. Dana's daughter was so cute, giving each duck one piece of food at a time. Hannah just ate her duck food, just kidding Grandma! But really, she would have if I'd given her some- no sharing with ducks when your her age! Actually Hannah just squealed, but come to think of it I think she's starting to sound more like a gorilla when she gets excited then make a cute little squeal sound.
The best part of it all was getting together with friends- there's nothing better than that, unless you can have the kids entertained at the same time- which we did, so it was perfect!
2 comments:
Hey you guys! Thanks for posting a comment on our blog I am glad I talked you into getting one of these. It is good to see you what you guys are up to. sorry we haven't been able to update the blog very much it is hard not having a computer in our apartment. We will try to update it occasionally though.
how cute are you!! the color of your hair is beautiful and hannah is so stinkin cute! i can't believe i've never met this little girl!!
hope things are well!:)
Post a Comment