Saturday, January 18, 2014

Coming Up on Four Years!

This coming March will be my fourth anniversary with Etsy. Seriously, it has flown by! I've cut back some with my orders and what I have listed in my shop because lets face it, being a stay at home Mom to three kids and working from home is RiDicUloUS! Despite that I love making costumes and coming up with new designs. I'm hoping this year will bring some new costumes too! I'm working on a Quenn Elsa costume right now and then I'm going to start on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Captain America, and Wolverine costumes. I'm pretty excited! Oh and I plan on adding Wonder Woman and Minion costumes to my shop (I just need to get around to editing pictures). If you have any costume character ideas let me know! Or if you want to purchase a costume you can go to my shop and check out what I have (I take custom orders too)- Socktopus Creations Costumes

No comments: