Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Can Fly!

The other day Cael came up to me, safety googles on and Hannah's superman cape in he hands. He handed me the cape and I put the it on him. Automatically he shot his arms straight up into the air and jumped. Apprently the fact that nothing happened was very upsetting to Cael and he sat down on the floor to cry. After crying for a moment, he stood back up and tried again...nothing. Our cute little two year old doesn't talk so I asked him "Cael, are you trying to fly like superman". His very sad and heartbreaking response, "Uh-huh".

....I could tell by the look on his face that he seriously thought he would be able to fly. It was so cute... and kinda sad too!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Awe! I agree. That is so cute and sad at the same time. Glad to see that the camera was handy. I love that you got a picture of it. I inevitably would have missed the moment. So fun!

Carolyn Nelson said...

Hang in Cael love. Keep trying!