Random Updates of Our Bekah Boo:
I just measured Bekah and she's 28 inches long, yikes! I haven't weighed her yet. She's really not as chunky as she is long. Yesterday I pulled out more of Hannah's summer clothes (we're talking 12 months, which fit length wise...crazy Sasquatch)
Bekah has only rolled over a few times from her tummy to her back and never from her back to her tummy. Although she's trying really hard.
This girl LOVES her baby food! She's already up to eating a couple times a day and is really good at it. I think she's cleaner than her 2 year old brother.
For some reason the past few weeks Bekah has been waking up at night. It's so hard going from sleeping through the night to having to get up once a night. :-P
Some of Bekah's many nicknames:
Bekah-loo
Bekah Boo
Tookie
Toolah-loola
Bekah-loo-who
Bookah
Bekers
1 comment:
Bekah and Cael seem to have the same hair color. She is a beautiful baby.
Post a Comment