I think time speeds up even faster with each child. Bekah turned one month on the eighth and it's flown by!
Little update on our lil girl-
-She's a chunk. I love all her rolls, chubby cheeks, and her double chin. It makes her extra yummy and kissable.
- I found her ticklish spot: Left side, right at her lowest rib. She smiles and grunts when I tickle her there
-She's nice to her momma. She eats really well and sleeps great too. I should knock on wood but for about a week now she sleeps through most of the night, only waking up at 4 to eat for a little bit and then goes back to sleep until 8. I don't think she's a morning person though. Because she'll only eat for a few minutes in the morning and then go right back to sleep for a couple of hours.
-She has started smiling and cooing. It pretty much melts my heart when she looks right at me and gives me a huge smile.
We absolutely love this little girl. Going into the hospital the morning she was born I was so nervous to meet her. Not sure why, but with two children that I already love SO much I just didn't know what to expect. What would she look like, what kind of personality would she have, would she be healthy, would everything go okay, etc...
I think with each csection I'm a little more nervous though. I worry that something could go wrong since we've been fortunate to have great deliveries and strong babies. So when our Doctor finally pulled her out, exclaiming we had a beautiful, large, brown haired baby, and then to hear her cry out I felt so relieved. I'm not sure if I've cried with any other delivery, but this time I balled! It was all I could do, since I couldn't hold her...I was dying to hold her!
It's weird, but when Hannah was born, I loved her so much already. Obviously, I love her even more now. I'd say at least thousand times more, at least. The same with Cael. But with each kid, it's like I start out loving them even more from birth then I did with the birth before. Not that I love any of them more than the other. But I guess the best way to explain it is that when Bekah was born, since I knew how much I would grow to love her (even more than I did at that moment) then I automatically loved her so much more than if she was my first baby. Does that make sense? It's kind of hard to explain. We'll just say that she's really loved :) It's crazy how as parents our love doesn't divide but it just grows. I can't imagine what my love will be like for my children in years to come. I'm very excited to find out though.
2 comments:
Wow, Bekah has grown. We can't wait to get there and see her awesome smile.
Bekah, you are absolutely adorable. I wish I could meet you. You have already grown so much. You have a great family to support you!
Post a Comment